POST TENSIONING CONTRATORS
The ability to carry out their responsibilities Safely and Optimally using Accurate confirmation of in place Compressive Strength at Critical Locations in the concrete elements.
How Concrete Maturity facilitates this
- Provides accurate, reliable, and timely estimates of the in-situ strength by using the in-situ temperature history of the concrete element giving accurate indications when strength has been achieved and post tensioning can take place.
- Maturity accurately predicts when targets are achieved in the structure, unlike test specimens which only indicates the strength of the test specimens.
- Making use of the typically higher in-situ temperature history to achieve faster construction cycles.
- Maturity accurately reflects when strengths have not been achieved, reducing the risk of costly and dangerous issues e.g anchor points failing during tensioning, resultant injures, etc.
- Eliminates reliance on non-representative early age specimens
How ConXedge enables this
- Providing real time access to relevant information across multiple projects – as authorised by the contractor
- Allowing for proactive and timely management and scheduling of post tensioning.
- Monitor using powerful, intuitive management tools – KPI dashboard and graphical analysis
- Management by exception – set and forget system generates and distributes notifications by email when limits are achieved or breached.
- Optimise programs, minimise delays and costs and maximise profits.
- Enables remote access to information – no need to go to site to download and analyse data
- To do this with minimal effort