Concrete Suppliers ensure they have the Ability to use Value Adding Services to differentiate themselves, Optimise Mix Design, Product Performance and achieve a Competitive Advantage
How Concrete Maturity facilitates this
- Enables the provision of concrete that meets the specified early age requirements at an optimal cost.
- Allows the optimisation of concrete mix designs based on accurate early age performance results.
- Reduced reliance on testing of non-representative early age test specimens.
- Using concrete maturity significantly improves the accuracy of results.
- Providing value adding services to your clients allow you to establish a competitive advantage and positive market differentiation.
- Provide optimal products, using competent value adding equipment with accompanying maturity curves – can add significant value to your clients, strengthen the relationships and provide a competitive advantage.
- Minimises risk with confidence. The ability to accurately predict the in-situ characteristics of concrete significantly reduces the potential risk of issues occurring.
How ConXedge enables this
- Provides real time access to you and your customers to relevant information allowing for proactive management of early age concrete performance
- Enables remote access to information – no need to go to site to download and analyse data
- Management using powerful, intuitive management tools – KPI dashboard, graphical analysis and reporting
- User definable tolerances and limits
- Management by exception – set and forget system generates and distributes notifications by email when limits are achieved or