BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS
Builders and Contractors need to Ensure that they Achieve the Specified Requirements, in the Shortest Time, at the Lowest Costs, Safely and with Minimal risk.
How Concrete Maturity facilitates this
- Provides accurate predictions of important in-situ concrete characteristics
- Eliminates the reliance on unrepresentative early age test specimens.
- Exploits the benefits of the in-situ concrete temperatures, saving time, reducing equipment and improving quality -resulting in cost savings and increased profit.
- Provides confidence and reduces risks associated with important processes:
- Post tensioning
- Removal of falsework and formwork
- Loading of elements
- Before concrete has achieved the required performance, this can result in damage, failure and/or risk of injury
- Increases control and allows verification of compliance – Accurate and complete information for specifiers and customers
How ConXedge enables this
- Providing real time access to relevant information allowing for proactive management of early age concrete performance
- Enables remote access to information – no need to go to site to download and analyse data
- Management using powerful, intuitive management tools – KPI dashboard, graphical analysis and reporting
- User definable tolerances and limits
- Management by exception – set and forget system generates and distributes notifications by email when limits are achieved or breached.